Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CT Tag: Christmas Kitties

Good Evening All! Tonight I am here to share a new design made 
using Rebecca Sinz' Christmas Kitties.

Tube HERE

I love animal tubes, and holiday ones are so unique there are not a lot out there.
The top kitty reminded me of a cat i had 15 years ago that 
died of cancer. And the bottom reminds me of our outdoor 
cat that passed last year. Anyways, I love this tube to pieces!

Here is what i made with this tube:


Here is a copy for Rebecca Sinz:



No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!