Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

CT Snags: IB_Enamorte_6-1

Good Evening All! Tonight, I am here to show off a 
new design for a brand new Designer that i am now a 
member of their team, Gimptastic Scraps. I just recently 
played with her IB_Enamorte_6-1 Scrap Kit at CDO.


This kit just screamed my name with its purples and blues 
and some pinks. Not to mention if you looked closely to the tube 
you can see that the dress has unicorns (lol, big lover of Unicorns).

Kit HERE
Tube HERE

Here is what i made with this kit and tube:


Here is one for the designer:


And as a bonus here are some snag tags:








No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!