Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

New Freebies Wallpaper and Wordart

 More play time was had today

and wow... would you look at that

I got some fun freebies out of it.

Now I did create a Wallpaper Template but screwed up and merged it down lol.

Scrap Kit elements are from Just So Scrappy's Yo Ho Yo Ho kit. 

This kit seems to be retired but she has loads of kits to browse through
HERE

I also used 8 (that's right 8) alcohol themed tubes by Cuddly Rigor Mortis...lol.


This word art is the first line of Brad Paisley's song called Alcohol. Its been tweaked a bit...lol. And guess what...it's the first freebie. Just click and save.


And now for the final freebie is 
a 1920x1080 Wallpaper with a simpler
version of the tag I made.

Download the full size version 

Thanks for checking out my Blog!
Hope you have an awesome day


No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!