Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Notice about Tutorials

This is just a quick notice about my tutorial
blog...I have started to re-organizing it.

So when coming upon tutorials some links may lead no way
But they are still around...I promise!

They will just be located in yearly sub links.
So instead of going though the entire blog not too mention the various CT Blogs and updating
every post with new links just feel free to go to


and just browse for the tutorials you are looking for.
Once the organizing is complete all future tutorial links will be correct.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!