Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CT Tag: Dancing Rainbow

Hey Everyone!! So today, I am here to share a new design 
i just completed. This design has quite a few meanings behind 
it but the one that stands out is that no one is alike.

So I recently requested to work with a couple of dancers of 
Queen Uriel's and they were the last of the rainbow Dancers that 
i had not worked with. With a couple of Mix-Ups...I get them all together 
and come to the total of 8 Dancers. So here is what i made with these tubes.

As you can see, none of these gals are the same...
they range in skin tones, hair colors...etc. And this is how we should see 
the world in a whole...No one is the same...ever!

Here is a copy of this design for the artist:



No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!