Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Show Off: Joy of Autumn

Good Evening All! So today, one of my designer friends 
noticed me commenting on her recent scrap kits and asked if i could 
make her a timeline set from it. Of Course i said sure and she sent 
me the kit to work with.

She is one of the designers that i used to design for but had 
to drop due to my real life and the issues i was having.
So i was quit happy to get asked this.

Preview:


Available HERE

I loved working this kit...then again when do i not like fall kits...lol

Here is what

i have made using this kit:


No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!