Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CT Tag w/Bonuses: A Ginger Xmas

Good Morning All! So today is a busy day for me, 
but i wanted to come by and show off a couple of designs 
featuring another Crystals Creations scrap kit called A Ginger Xmas.

Preview:


Lots and Lots of Gingerbread people to make some fun and sweet designs

Kit available HERE

Here is a tag design i made with this kit:


Now for the bonuses...First up is a Snag Tag:


Next Up is a Wallpaper:



and Finally a Wallpaper Layout, where you can add your 
own personal photos or a PSP tube of your liking and Viola!!
A cute wallpaper for your PC Background.







No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!