Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2023

One Month back into PSP...


 


Hey Y'all!
So it has only been a month since I have returned.
I gave the new PSP 2023 a good work out during that 
month making new CRM designs.

Wanna see them? Yeah? Nice...
Well as you can see the Header of this post

This tag was made using Doodle by Designs Kit called "Fall Forest "
This was a Bag -n- Snag Forum Challenge Design.

The next 3 are tags that i made for BAS's CDO Contest

This One (above) was entered and this was the first place winner!!



I was so hard to chose which to enter lol... you that is right i came back a CRM Bang.
All these tags use retired kits by 2 Designers:
Creative Scraps by Crys from CDO
and Dance In The Rain.


This was a quickie made for a Tag My Tut Game of sorts
No Kit Used just some rudimentary effects from the built in effects

More posts to come as i show off new designs, tubes 
and kits for my favorite kit designers and artists.

So what tag would you have entered for that Contest I entered?
Is there an artist or tube you would love to see me tag...
leave a comment here or at my Facebook page Crazed Creations by Crystal.

Salut, Mes Amis!
*Bye, My Friends!*
(Testing my French Duolingo Skills, lol.)


No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!