Pages

Monday, December 4, 2023

Not a Winner but....

Tag Made by Denny (BAS Forum)


 
Hey everyone! 

Yes, I am back again, 

but this time I am back to show 

off the tags I made for the Winter 

Tag Competition held by Zindy.

Now one of the designs, 

was used in the last post as my header.





This Design below didn't get submitted 
in time due to user error via AS3. 
But I love the results after 
fixing my mess-ups so for your viewing pleasure...


This tube choice was a challenge given to me by my husband.
He said, "I want you to create a Christmas tag out of this Fairy Sword."
His wish was granted! LOL!


So what did you think about these designs,
 feel free to comment below, 
And tell me which one stands out for you.

Oh almost for got I made some Word art 


Just Right Click and Save Image As...

I will be back for another post pretty darn soon!



 

No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!