Pages

Friday, January 12, 2024

CT Tag Show Off: Raining Stars by IPD

 Hey to all my readers!


So I am going to start off the new year

 with a new tag show off using a kit by

Irish Princess Designs.




It's an older kit called Raining Stars

170 Elements

6 frames

30 papers

Which is available at Mystical HERE


I used a Tube by Racheal Tallamy from UYA 

not Open anymore.

Unsure of where she sells currently.


Here is what I made:





Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Tagging Y'all!!




No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!