Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Been a Couple of days

Well, been a day or two...nothing really special happens around here... I mean except for the local gossip but what do you expect living in a small ass town. Thank goodness I don't really leave the house unless its to go to the next town and shop at Walmart. Yes, that is right i shop at Walmart for all my day to day stuff. Nothing wrong with that, now is there?

Well, lets see where did i leave off on my first post???
Ahh, i was describing myself...but not too much about me more of my children.

Oh wait, something did happen here actually last night...my twins decided to create a tornado in our bedroom and got into our mail...
McKenzie Wanting to get away from Daddy.
Alexia puckering up showing a bit of attitude

It was freaking hilarious...Alexia started it all by putting the envelope on her head like a sailor's hat.

I can just imagine what my son would have done...there i go thinking of my son. It is desperately hard not to think of him. I wish to god i could see him or at least talk to him. But of course his father wont even contact me to give me the opportunity to talk to him...
Well, i think i will stop there for tonight...got some Mod stuff to catch up on in Ravens Forums. 



No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!