Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Popularity

No matter where I go online...whether it is the forums, Facebook, Myspace...etc. popularity seems to rein supreme. I belong to a forum...been a member off and on for at least 5 years. We currently moved our forum to a free based hosting area... and i along with others got it ready for our grand opening. And I know its just me and feeling like my part doesn't count. But it is like every time i prepare a board in advance say a Happy Birthday board for a member i place it in the advanced notice area and then this person goes behind me and replaces it with this highly decorated banner with a PTU tube. And here I am stuck using crappy FTU tubes for banners and tags.
When this person posts a WWO ( Who Wants One) offer, her list gets filled in minutes while my 6 WWOs sit and linger for days with minimum requests.
She is highly educated in the world PSP while i sit and linger trying to figure things out. 

 I know it's just my insecurity when dealing with a mass audience and just wanting to be accepted and appreciated for what I do to help keep the forum moving. But I just am not seeing it lately. I try hard to not let things like this bother me but I can not help the feelings that run through me on a day to day basis.  

I should take my feelings to this person but we are on a team and feel I would end up getting cut off that team before she would. She has more *points* than I do (don't know how the hell that happened) she is thanked more by the other members therefore more *charms* than I am. Her ideas are used more than mine. I could go on and on but i feel like this is just me complaining about something stupid and petty.

We are told we are no better than anyone else in the forum, but i swear there is a click within the Management ranks. I don't wanna feel this way about something stupid and petty. I hate feeling this way but i really don't know how to turn it off.

 Well anyways here is my latest crappy creation in the PSP World.



No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!