Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CT Tag: Christmas Time

Good Morning All! Today I went a little nutty with this kit 
by Ladyhawwk Designs called Christmas Time. I paired this kit with a Cuddly Rigor Mortis
Tube, a Melissa Dawn Tube and a Zindy Tube.

Kit: HERE
Tube 1: HERE
Tube 2: Retired Bonus
Tube 3: HERE

To be honest, I chose this kit just for an element, the 
i never used in the end. Only reason it didnt get used is because 
there were so many gorgeous elements to choose from. I ended up making 
3 tags from this kit and each one is just a bit different.

Here are my designs:





No comments:

TOU for Tutorials, Template and Wordart

Any and all Tutorials, Templates and Word Art posted within my blog are of my own creation. Any similarities to any other is pure coincidental. DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
I do not allow translation to tutorials without prior written permission.
You are allowed to use them as challenges within your forum by linking them here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to share your results with me please email me at
Chasunicorn@aim.com
I hope you enjoy the tutorials, Templates, and or Word Art that I created.
Please Leave some LOVE when Downloading my templates or Word Art! Thank you!